Saturday, February 24, 2007

The End

So I don't know how many of you were still watching The OC or even watched it to begin with. It was my guilty pleasure. I think I only missed a few episodes the whole 4 seasons. I was kinda sad to watch the last episode Thursday night. I liked this season, with Marissa gone, because it seemed a lot more up beat. Her character was just so dark and dramatic last season. I heard that Mischa Barton said that The OC was getting cancelled because her character was gone, but I thought it was better without her. The show was definantly corney and far fetched at times, ie this seasons Chrismakah (sp?) episode, but it was a lot more up beat. I was happy that they wrapped all the stories and gave an "end" to each story line. I was happy that Seth and Summer got together, they were always my favorite characters. I noticed the mention of The Valley getting picked up for 5 more seasons...could this be a sign of things to come? I have already heard rumors that other stations are going to pick up The OC, or maybe the show will continue, just not being called the OC since they are in Berkeley now??? Anyway I guess this is just my little ode to The OC. It was fun while it lasted!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

8/02/07--
Hi Ashley~
I miss your blog, but I know you've been really busy since the triplets were born! I hope you will get back to posting soon!
Love, Mom

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home