Saturday, February 03, 2007

Much Too Long

Well if anyone is still checking my blog they will know that it has been much too long since my last post!! The holiday season was a busy and exciting one for our little family. Mason had lots of fun trick or treating as Thomas, didn't enjoy the Thanksgiving Feast but loved spending time at the beach, and was COMPLETELY spoiled at Christmas. We enjoyed time in California with my family and were excited to meet Isaac finally. Mason had lots of fun playing with Auntie Natalie and Uncle Donald. He is getting to be such a big boy, I can't believe that he is almost 2!! Crazy how fast the time flies!!! January flew by for us. Todd is back in school and is taking 3 classes this semester. He has been keeping VERY busy with work, school and homework, and his church calling. But he always makes time to spend with Mason and I. Todd won some tickets to a Blazers game at work so he and I went a few weeks ago. It was a lot of fun, and while we were there I realized how long it had been since we had been out on a date. It was even more exciting when the game went into over time and then the Blazers actually won!!! I have been working on Pre-potty training Mason. He has actually gone potty in the toilet about 5 times, but doesn't tell me when he has to go, it just happens to be when he is sitting on the potty. We will probably start it full time in a few more weeks. Mason will be getting 4 new cousins this year, Teri is having a boy at the end of April/Early May and Laura will be having triplets, two boys and a girl, probably toward the end of May. I am excited for the new little ones, Todd is just hoping I won't get bit by the baby bug ;). I am sure that I will be spending lots of time helping Laura with the triplets and Braxton, with four kids under three she will need LOTS of help. We are having fun just watching Mason grow. We hope to take him to Disneyland for the first time in the fall, and then we can also meet Erin and Ben's baby who will be born at the end of June. They will find out next week what they are having. I am so excited for them!! So nothing huge is going on for us right now, just living the life and having fun. We love you all!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

Natalie checked your blog tonight and told me you had posted an update! I had checked it a week or so ago. Did you mean to say that the Blazers winning the game was even better than going out on a date?!?! .....Funny you should mention the "baby bug"! I've been meaning to talk to you about that!!!
We'll talk soon!
Love you, Mom

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home